#1 Kade

Kade

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

Notch has made the following tweets :
0x10c will cost 200 space credits during pre-alpha and alpha, 300 credits during beta, and 400 credits when it's feature complete. 

I don't know how much in actual moneys yet. I just meant to say I will use the same model as Minecraft used. It seemed to work!

Minecraft's model included only a one off payment, so it is likely 0x10c will to as opposed to the earlier speculated monthly subscription model. The earlier you purchase the game the cheaper it will cost so get your copy for pre-alpha testing as soon as it is available! Minecraft initially costed €9.95 (~ $13/~£8) during the alpha phase, so we could be expecting similar pricing, or something completely different!

Read the full story here

#2 Kade

Kade

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

Sounds like a great deal!

#3 boomixer

boomixer

Crew Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

It most definitely will have a fee for "online multiplayer" since the universe is suppose to be online all the time, meaning it will be Mojang running the computers to do this (which costs them maintenance and running fee's).

[If i come across the tweets or things I've read again I'll be sure to update with ... references to why i think this is true, I'm new to this fact finding ;) ]

#4 Fang

Fang

Technician

• Administrators
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

View Postboomixer, on 14 April 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

It most definitely will have a fee for "online multiplayer" since the universe is suppose to be online all the time, meaning it will be Mojang running the computers to do this (which costs them maintenance and running fee's).

[If i come across the tweets or things I've read again I'll be sure to update with ... references to why i think this is true, I'm new to this fact finding ;) ]

You're right. I updated the news article on our front page which hasn't been reflected here.
Notch made the following tweet:

@GamesC3 single player won’t have any subscription fees.

No mention about  online multiplayer, so we could still be looking at a subscription fee there. When he said he was using Minecraft's model, that threw me off.

#5 Guest_IamDavej_*

Guest_IamDavej_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:50 AM

This made me happy. I don't like monthly payment or ingame-stuff-payment. I like to pay once, even if it means a huge sum of money. Then I know that I can play as much as I want without some stupid pop-up text making commercial about how cheap I can buy stuff for real money all the time.

#6 Saw

Saw

Ship Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

Can Anyone say me, if there is any Alpha Version of the Game out / when it will come out?

#7 Luca

Luca

Ship Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Referrer:Notch

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

So how much will subscription be? $10, I don't really know. $5, definitely. I'm not really up to paying too much, but I'll definitely pay if it's good. Besides, if this is as successful as Minecraft, subscription can be $5 and they'll have a surplus from the amount of players. Anyway, can't wait for this!!

#8 peternicole

peternicole

Ship Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Hey Luca and I can't wait for this game Notch did an awesome job with minecraft and I hope its the same for this game

#9 Luca

Luca

Ship Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Referrer:Notch

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

View Postpeternicole, on 16 October 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

Hey Luca and I can't wait for this game Notch did an awesome job with minecraft and I hope its the same for this game
Hello :D
I agree, he did awesome with Minecraft. Hope this is better! So far it looks like it will be.

#10 ruiqi2035

ruiqi2035

Ship Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

Look at this game development
App-shops Provide You With Professional and Careful Mobile Assistant apps

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users